Friday, October 19, 2012

{UPDATE} DIY NURSERY


With going on holiday to SUNNY Queensland {which was awesome}


and having uni assignments to do {Today is my last class tho . . .YAY!}, there has been a bit of a stand still with the Nursery DIY.

However here is a little update of a few new touches to the room.


We have a change mat on the dressing table, it is a little big, but will only be on there until the baby is rolling and then I will just use it on the floor. {Im thinking of making a  funky cover for it too, maybe in that cool Michael Miller laminated fabric so that it is still wipeable!!}



We have some shelves above the dressing table/change mat so that we can put wipes, creams etc up there, 
{Or maybe just fun things}.  

Shelves are from Masters

We have some baskets . . . .  .
Also Masters


 How funky is this fabric from Ikea, and a bargain at only $9.95 / metre!!
Awesome for I SPY and learning ha!
{So I got 3m! Probably 2m more than I needed but oh well, I LOVE IT!}


I have decided to cover the chair with it and then add a bright cushion. Then as the years go on {if we still have the chair}, we could slowly colour it in.

{I will keep you posted on the covering of the chair, will probably not happen till after exams.}




And here is me working on the curtains, giving them a 'TASH TOUCH' . . . . 
They are going to look great, but I sometimes get half way through a project and ask myself WHY!! 
{this one is a bit tedious!! But as I said, will look AWESOME in the end!}





Until next time . . .  . Keep Smiling.

Tash :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment